- Bill Moyers
- Bill Moyers
- Bill Moyers
Lesoba DifferenceAs an integrated marketing communications agency with over 35 years’ experience in the South African business landscape, we are perfectly positioned to help start the right conversation around ethical behaviour. We have originated and managed many award-winning behaviour-change programmes and have contributed to positive ROI and business growth. The Ethix app, supported by a range of customisable internal marketing communication elements, stems from our experiences and knowledge.
“Ultimately, with everyone speaking the same ethical language, we can create a better future for companies, employees, communities, and all citizens of South Africa. We look forward to your organisation joining the conversation and enjoying the long-term value of employees actively participating in your company’s ethics journey.”
- Michelle Perrow | Strategic Director
Corrie Campbell Corporate CommunicationsThe Ethix app is the ideal launchpad from which organisations across South Africa can better engage with their employees on the topic of ethics. As part of the Ethics events component of the app, Corrie Campbell will interact and deliver engaging ethical scenarios to all levels within the organisation in a relatable, and often humorous way. These interactions will also be recorded and added to the Ethix app’s Video Diaries on a weekly basis.
Corrie’s involvement with The Ethics Institute spans several years and includes:
- Becoming a qualified Ethics Officer (No. 519).
- Being a speaker at the 2016 Ethics Conference.
- Converting all Ethics Workshop topics into industrial theatre for UNISA.
- Developing industrial theatre pieces for- the Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa (IDC) as well as for the Development Bank of South Africa (DBSA).
- Corrie Campbell, as a key-note speaker, has spoken to over 40,000 people representing more than 210 South African Corporates and Institutions over the last 17 years.
The Ethics Institute“The rapid decline in ethical behaviour has been well documented in whitepapers and in the media over recent years. The challenge has been to find a way to communicate ethical behaviour to organisations and employees in such a manner that it resonates, leading to positive behaviour change. When approached by the Ethix team with a unique methodology to both start the ethical conversation and keep it going in South Africa’s organisations, we were immediately supportive.
The Ethix app provides a complete and comprehensive set of tools that allow organisations to communicate with their employees in a convenient, safe and customisable way. Add to this, the whistleblowing component provided by the Vuvuzela Hotline, and we were confident that here is a winning combination, sure to assist organisations in their ethics journey and in overcoming challenges.”
- Prof Deon Rossouw | Chief Executive Officer